The Beauty Buffs - Trend: Neon

Hiiii guys!
It's time for The Beauty Buffs!
Today we're taking on Neons. Do you think this excites me? You must KNOW it does....since neon is almost the only thing I can think about anymore - NEON ALL THE THINGS is all I'm saying...ok, I do have some more to say....







Some lovely neon things I covet (and some I have the pleasure of owning)
Pure makes THE BEST neon polishes ever. Sorry to anyone else who tries, you can't compare in my heart. I am also desperately in love with those neon platforms and clutch. A cute neon pink blazer from Modcloth, a cool drippy blue business card holder from Urban Outfitters, some wicked awesome neon pink lipstick and that amazing eyeshadow palette from BYS.

For todays neon mani I am using some of the new nail art accessories from Salon Perfect.  This is a set of 4 neon glitters, a base/top coat and a brush to brush off excess glitter.

I did a gradient of neons and white using all 4 of the above mentioned Pure polishes in the collage. 

I then brushed on some of the Salon Perfect included clear coat and sponged on the coordinating glitters.

I found the glitters lost their "oomph" when you coat OVER them, so I left this without top coat.

These nail art glitters, along with much more, are now available at Wal-Marts nationwide and retail for $4.98




Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr

You Might Also Like

0 comments