30/31 Day Challenge: Day 4 - Green

Day 4 on the 30/31 Day Challenge is the 4th Color in the Rainbow - Green.
One of my favorite colors - the more I do these sorts of color challenges, the more I begin to realize that I like alot more colors than I thought! But - still hate red!
I'm hoping throughout this challenge I will be able to use a good portion of polishes I haven't worn yet.
I have a TON of untrieds, I mean hundreds. I buy and buy and seem to always gravitate to polishes I've worn before - so I'm going to try and bust out the good champagne for you guys this month!

Let's get down to business....

For this mani I used NARS Night Porter, a gorgeous deep green with gold and green shimmer. It is a truly breathtaking polish. I added dots and lines using Essie's metallic copper polish - Penny Talk.


One coat of Out the Door top coat made this a gorgeous, shiny, wonder!


For the dots I just used the other side of the paintbrush handle I was using to make the stripes. Poor mans dotting tool if you don't have one!


See? How gorgeous is this polish?!


I'm not alone in this Challenge - check out what everyone else did!







P.S.
Don't forget to enter the Gnarly Gnails 500 Follower Giveaway!
Ends 9.01.2012 and is open Internationally!

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. I like the green with the copper - very classy))

    ReplyDelete
  2. the combo is amazing it actually reminds me of Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's beautiful and I love the detail with the dots and the line!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this! The green and those dots..just lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous, and very elegant! Love this design with the base colour.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, please feel free to leave one! I can't always respond due to time constraints or pure forgetfulness, but if you have a specific question about something, ask here or email me!