30/31 Day Challenge: Day 5 - Blue

Today is Blue day on the 30/31 Day Challenge I am embarking on.
I have something really special to show you today.
You may have seen it before, it's not new and alot of people have it. I was really late to the party when it came to duochrome and multichromes.
But once I got to the party, they couldn't throw me out!
It was only a couple of months ago I bought my first one - and it was this one.
An Ozotic. But not just any Ozotic. The coolest one there is. In my opinion. 
#505
A polish that shifts from navy blue to teal to purple.
Every beautiful color, in one gorgeous polish.
Enjoy.

I don't even know if words are necessary? Other than to tell you that this is discontinued, if you can still find it, grab it with all of your might.


The day this polish arrived on my doorstep I almost needed a bib. That feeling was only 2nd to the day I put it on my nails.  The perfect polish.


This is 2 coats of Ozotic 505 over black. One coat of Out the Door Top Coat.


Now go check out all of the other ladies in blue:







P.S.
Don't forget to enter the Gnarly Gnails 500 Follower Giveaway!
Ends 9.01.2012 and is open Internationally!

You Might Also Like

17 comments

  1. I call this stunning polish "duck feathers" because the colour change reminds me of that which duck feathers go through. It is drool worthy and a hazard when driving. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I may or may not have had this sitting in my untrieds for 3 months. I am ashamed...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. girl....i had the same problem. sadly some of my best polishes have sat untried and unloved!

      Delete
  3. This one is amazing, what a shame is discontinued :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i know it. i dont know why on earth they went and discontinued the best polishes they had in their line!

      Delete
  4. I haven't tried ozotic yet but this definately makes me want to try them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. this is the one and only ozotic i have but they are worth it for sure.

      Delete
  5. SOOOO gorgeous! Wow!

    http://abundanceoferica.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such an amazing color. I'm seriously fiending for it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. this polish could be our love baby !!!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, please feel free to leave one! I can't always respond due to time constraints or pure forgetfulness, but if you have a specific question about something, ask here or email me!