Weekly Challenge Mani - Plaid!

This is Week 4 of the Weekly Challenge. This is also my first week doing it!

I'm not very "Mad for Plaid" - but I do love Argyle. So I figured it was close enough to work for this weeks challenge: Plaid.
This was my first time using stamping on my own nails. I practiced when I got the plates on one hand of my boyfriends...so I am actually pretty proud of how well these turned out. They're nowhere near perfection, but they aren't half bad either!

This is Revlon Metallic over Butter London The Black Knight, using Konad Plate M60.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

I love reading your comments, please feel free to leave one! I can't always respond due to time constraints or pure forgetfulness, but if you have a specific question about something, ask here or email me!