The Hitchhikers Guide to Galaxy Nails

I was feeling a little unmotivated and lazy about nail ideas today...so I decided to give a go to some very popular Galaxy Nails. Seems they are all over the web right now and I figured it seemed easy enough...I was kinda wrong.  I can only recall what I used on Try #2 so that is what I'll list at the end.

Try #1


Try #2
Used:
China Glaze Sea Spray
CND - Hyde in the Dark
NYC Pier 17
OPI - Russian Navy
NYC - French White Tip
Milani - Jewel FX Silver


You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I actually like try #1 better...though neither really looks like "galaxy" nails. The second one looks like a winter day when it's just started snowing!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, please feel free to leave one! I can't always respond due to time constraints or pure forgetfulness, but if you have a specific question about something, ask here or email me!