Swatch - Orly Galaxy Girl

Here's an Orly Swatch - Galaxy Girl!
I bought this on a recent trip to Sally's where they had just added a bunch of new shades in their permanent display.
This polish was originally released in 2010 with their Cosmic FX Fall collection.
I loved this the moment I saw it, it reminded me of an eyeshadow by MAC called Club. Duochrome blue and purple with a greenish sheen. Basically it reminded me of a shimmery bruise and I had to have it.




This was 3 coats, pretty awesome, right?





P.S.
Don't forget to enter the Gnarly Gnails 300 Follower Giveaway!
Ends 6.15.2012 and is open Internationally!

And also the Gnarly Gnails 400 Follower Giveaway!
Ends 7.31.2012 and is open Internationally!

You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. bought it, gave it away, bought another, haven't used it- on you this is awesome, now I'm glad I have it! (again)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha i hate when you go back and forth with something like that. ive done it with so many beauty products in my life! luckily this one is easy to find!

      Delete
  2. I was just looking at my bottle of Galaxy Girl last night thinking I really need to find a way to use it. So pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i have this one too, and i love how the shimmer really pops! it's a reallyyy unique color :D btw i love the name of your blog! gnarly is like one of my favorite adjectives and i have this inside joke w/my bestie about it haha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yep its a crazy awesome polish. thanks! i like yours a lot too, its totally different!!

      Delete
  4. I have this also and I love it! In my bedroom it looks purple and then in my bathroom light it looked green/blue!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, please feel free to leave one! I can't always respond due to time constraints or pure forgetfulness, but if you have a specific question about something, ask here or email me!