Glitter Daze is Relaunching with TWO Full and Gorgeous Collections

If you've been around the indie polish block like some of us have, chances are you might remember a little brand called Glitter Daze.
Glitter Daze went under the radar earlier this year in an effort to relaunch and rebrand themselves, and today I can show you the brand new line of polishes they are launching this weekend!
It was a very big honor for me to be asked by them to swatch their new line and new brand, I hope you enjoy what they have in store for you!










The first of two collections is called The Naughticle Collection, and it consists of 10 gorgeous and creamy polishes. All are cremes and all apply perfectly opaque at 2 coats. Shown here at 2 coats each with natural finish.

Rolling in the Bay

Beach Bumming and Grinding

Cruisin & Floozin

Holla For a Sand Dolla

Hook, Line and Kiss Me

I'm Feeling Yachty

The Lovers Boat

Surfbort

Ahoy, Mate Me!

Nooner on the Schooner


And next up is the crelly glitter collection, A Floral Soiree Collection
This collection consists of 8 crelly based glitter polishes that apply to perfection in 3 coats or can be layered over some of the above cremes. All shown at 3 coats with no undies and additional top coat.

Don't Rain on My Garden Party

A Budding Romance

Flowers Are a Girls Best Friend

Frolicking In the Flowers

He Loves Me He Loves Me Not

Iris Of My Eye

The Bouquet and the Bees

Take My Babys Breath Away


So if you ask me, I'd say Glitter Daze is off to a wonderful new relaunch!
She is scheduled to launch the website sometime today - so keep your eyes open for details at these social media sites:


As a special bonus for the relaunch, Glitter Daze is also having a SALE!
From 7/11 to 7/13 get 10% OFF your order when use the code LOVEYOU (all caps) at checkout!

Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr

You Might Also Like

0 comments

I love reading your comments, please feel free to leave one! I can't always respond due to time constraints or pure forgetfulness, but if you have a specific question about something, ask here or email me!