The Weekly Roundup for November 10th


I have a new feature today - nothing exciting! But I'm starting a weekly digest of the weeks posts, for those of you who get too busy in the week to see it ALL, maybe you can look here and see what you missed and what you want to see more of!

I can't guarantee this will happen EVERY week, I can be forgetful and unorganized at best sometimes - but if you like it, I will try to keep it regular!


So this week saw another Digit-al Dozen theme - Black & White.
I picked this months theme and at first I was dreading it, was super far behind and wasn't sure I could step up with so much other stuff going on. But I did, and in the end I am happy with almost all of the mani's I managed to pull together:

Day 1 was a simple black and white textured gradient
Day 2 was an even simpler sponged french with a doodle pattern on top
Day 3 got a little more intricate with some studded armor nails and reverse stripes
Day 4 I did an homage to Movember with some mustaches over a white and grey/white tape mani
Day 5 showed off some black and white textures and gold studded snowflakes

And I also had a review of 2 new Chirality polishes that are actually being released TODAY!
Make sure and check out that link for swatches and buying info!

Other items of interest this week on the blog:
  • Follow By E-Mail is now a thing. Find a subscribe button on the sidebar!
  • I'm now offering ad spots, you can find a link to the rates/how to buy in the top menu as well as on the sidebar under the ads themselves.


Have a wonderful weekend guys! 




Share this PostShare to FacebookShare to TwitterEmail ThisPin ThisShare on Google PlusShare on Tumblr

You Might Also Like

0 comments