Zoya Tape Trifecta


Well HELLO!!!!

I have a fun little nail art design for you today - it involves MORE TAPE!

Last weeks Tape Mani Theme Week seems to be "sticking" around longer than I expected, kind of like that houseguest that never leaves!

This tape mani is one of the more involved ones I've ever done, but the patience and time definitely pays off, if you're asking me!


All of you purple lovers out there should love this!
I was going through my untried polishes and came across these three gorgeous Zoya polishes I've never worn (and WHY?!?) - and I thought instead of doing a boring old swatch comparison that I would do some art to showcase their similarities and differences!
So let's meet Zoya Carly, Yasmeen and Julieanne!

The base of this mani is 2 coats of Sephora by OPI XOX Betsey...one of my most favorite nudies. When dry I applied tapes in diagonal directions, which is pretty self explanatory by the nude lines, thats where the tape went.

I then took each Zoya polish and polished over the tape, one shade on the diagonals near the cuticle, and then I split the top diagonals in half and did the other two colors.

Finished it off with a swipe of Out the Door for the finished look. Below is a "chart" of what polish went where.


So yes...if you like purple, you need all three of these!



Image Map

You Might Also Like

0 comments